whats up with SJS Cycles website ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

every time I've been there lately the damn page has failed to load ? are they still in business ? or are they always down these days :laugh:

Noodley

working fine for me.

OP
OP
P

peanut

now that is too weird to be true. Your link worked perfectly yet even getting a fresh link through google fails to load.
wtf?
thanks noodles;)

Noodley

peanut said:
now that is too weird to be true. Your link worked perfectly yet even getting a fresh link through google fails to load.
wtf?
thanks noodles;)

I have magical powers :laugh:

...but SJS postage charges are stupid anyway.

OP
OP
P

peanut

Noodley said:
I have magical powers :laugh:

...but SJS postage charges are stupid anyway.

I know but their images and spec sheets are about the best so I check stuff out on there and buy at ribble dibble :tongue:

Noodley

peanut said:
I know but their images and spec sheets are about the best so I check stuff out on there and buy at ribble dibble :tongue:

I've stopped buying from Ribble. Always used them until they did not reply to emails about returning 'faulty' goods - they always seemed to manage to reply when I was wanting to buy from them. Their loss as someone else will be getting my cash.

Any other retailers you want me to complain about? :laugh:

OP
OP
P

peanut

why is it bike shops always seem to employ the wrong staff ?
Young kids that know nothing about bikes and only seem to be interested in gabbing to each other or nicking the stock whenever possible B)
Bought a couple of Cinelli quill stems once and the lightweight aluminium bolts had been swopped for steel bolts ;)

Apologies to all those hard working and knowledgable members who work in bike shops that I haven't spoken to yet :biggrin:

snakehips

peanut said:
why is it bike shops always seem to employ the wrong staff ?
Is it just bike shops ? It seems to me that most staff in most shops would rather be somewhere else ..... but still getting paid of course.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Bodhbh

Guru
peanut said:
I know but their images and spec sheets are about the best so I check stuff out on there and buy at ribble dibble ;)
They do seem to have one of the better websites for browsing thru stuff, which I think has kept me using them (without being naughty).

OP
OP
P

peanut

snakehips said:
Is it just bike shops ? It seems to me that most staff in most shops would rather be somewhere else ..... but still getting paid of course.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

oooooh don't get me started on service call centres located in downtown Calcutta ;)

bonk man

There is at least one online shop with a sweary warehouse.... never heard such bad language when I have phoned up to query something, not directed at me but just in the back ground.... I won't name them but others might know who it is, it has happened twice to me so not just a one off I would think...

Bike shops attract surly grumpy loner types.... FACT.......... ;)

Top Bottom