Whats your diet like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S.Giles

Always fancied Moon when I saw her on Telly, bit too young to look at me but I'd love to cover her in chocolate syrup and strap her on again, but not necessarily on the White House lawn. :biggrin:

I'm ashamed to say I had to Google that reference! Good old YouTube came to the rescue, though.

Steve

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'm ashamed to say I had to Google that reference!

Steve
Ah well, Brown shoes don't make it.................... just Boogie til the cows come ho oo ome
I've even got a copy of "The white album with the pencil on the front".........AKA The MOTHERS Filmore East June 1971 plus the John Lennon/Zappa encore that Frank wouldn't release because of Yoko's howling but was in some versions of "Sometime in New York City" with the same pencil cover that's then overwritten in red felt pen................John's last but one live performance. :biggrin:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Porridge for breakfast knocks most tendencies to snack for a good few hours. ( Cook it in the microwave with semi-skimmed milk ). Once you have cut out the junk stuff, you have the perfect excuse to drink beer after a ride to avoid your morbid fear of dehyration.
Porridge rocks.

S.Giles

[QUOTE 3199768, member: 76"]

Porridge, Pasty, Pasta with Pesto, Pies and with the occasional Pot Noodle, Pint... [/QUOTE]

...Pontefract Cakes?

[QUOTE 3199768, member: 76"]When I did JOGLE my diet was mostly based around the letter P.......

Porridge, Pasty, Pasta with Pesto, Pies and with the occasional Pot Noodle, Pint, and more than one Pick Me Up. Expect the 'Letter P Diet' book to be on Amazon soon![/QUOTE]
Pringles.... you missed out pringles. Great for salt replacement, calories in general and well nice to be able to eat 1/2 a packet and not worry! ;)

vickster

Legendary Member
Well I guess commoners now do live on McDonalds rather than nothing

Top Bottom