What's your personality type?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals,

a Lion, a Chimpanzee, a Giraffe, and a Squirrel , who pass by.

They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree.

Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality.

So think carefully . . .. Try and answer within 30 seconds

Got your answer?

Now scroll down to see the analysis.

If your answer is:

Lion = you're dull.

Chimpanzee = you're a moron.

Giraffe = you're a complete idiot.

Squirrel = you're just hopelessly stupid.

A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS.

Obviously you're stressed and overworked.

You should take some time off and relax!

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Whilst bananas don't naturally grow on coconut trees, there's nowt to stop you hanging a banana on such a tree (or indeed any other type of tree) in order to satisfy the sort of fictional scenario that has lions and squirrels together in the first place.

just jim

The Lion.

Being top of the food chain it will kill off the competition, despatching them with it's lethal claws. Sod the bananas/ coconuts.

montage

God Almighty
just jim said:
The Lion.

Being top of the food chain it will kill off the competition, despatching them with it's lethal claws. Sod the bananas/ coconuts.

Giraffes could kick the living daylights out of the lions.... You have never seen it not done therefore it could be true.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
You owe Dave a fiver...

just jim

monty - it stands for I Claim My Five Pounds - a term which came into expression long before me - grounds for optimism!

Wolf04

The lion swats the chimp and eats it giving it enough energy to walk to the nearby banana tree. When it arrives it remembers its a lion and doesn't like f*ing bananas so goes back and eats the squirrel which foolishly hung around as it thought it might be able to nab a coconut. It then had the crap kicked out of it....by Bonj allegedly.

Top Bottom