wheel help.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
Hi Everyone.

I ride a viking Peloton road bike and would like to upgrade the wheels. does anyone have any good suggestions for a 7 speed wheelset for less than £150.

thanks in advance

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Hi Everyone.

I ride a viking Peloton road bike and would like to upgrade the wheels. does anyone have any good suggestions for a 7 speed wheelset for less than £150.

thanks in advance
I need to know more about your weight and the type of riding you wish to do to begin to think about what to suggest.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
sorry @Spoked Wheels i ride between 25 and 60 miles depending on how I feel. Don't think weight will be an issue I'm just under 10 stone

Of course I'd say go for hand built wheels :laugh: and I could build them for around your budget but you could also go for factory built, something like Mavic Aksium or Fulcrum 5 or 7 ( I never know which one they are). You can also go for second hand..... I'm going to sell a set that is in very good condition (much better than the factory wheels I suggested before) and I built myself - the only reason I'm selling them is because I bought some new Dura Ace hubs and I will build myself a new set. PM me if interested.

Top Bottom