Wheels Manufacturing Professional Universal Bottom Bracket Press Tool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ryan_w

Bought this from Sigma Sport for £89 the other month. Used twice and now no longer needed.

Drifts fit the following BB shell sizes:

BB30 (42mm)
PF30 (46mm)
BB86, BB92 (41mm)
BBRight (46mm)
BB386EVO (46mm)
Cannondale BB30A (42mm)
Cannondale PF30A (46mm)
Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm)
Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm)
Trek BB90, BB95 (37mm)
PF24 (41mm)

Drifts fit the following sealed bearing inner diameters:

22mm
24mm
30mm

Great bit of kit and amazing quality (the handles spin forever on the threaded bar).

£75 posted.

Easy to use, the Wheels Manufacturing Professional Universal Bottom Bracket Press Tool is constructed with two aluminium handles, uses a 1/2" rod and features two machined aluminium drifts.

Versatile and compatible with a range of bottom brackets, up to 132mm wide, including Wheels Manufacturing models, the press eliminates the need to hunt around for the correct size drifts and parts. The steps on the drifts are marked with diameter sizes, making matching the drift to your cups a simple task.

The zinc plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod is designed to resist bending, ensuring the cups to align and press in straight.

48880268421_73f709bc71_b.jpg

48880268426_81e0728737_b.jpg

gaijintendo

Veteran
I wish i had a workspace, even if it wasn't as neat as yours.

robgul

Legendary Member
... it's a great bit of kit - at a pinch you can also use it as a headset press if the frame's head tube is fairly short. Mine has just one pair of mutli-stepped drifts which cover most eventualities. Like all Wheels Mfg stuff the quality is outstanding.

Rob

Lookrider

Bought this from Sigma Sport for £89 the other month. Used twice and now no longer needed.

Drifts fit the following BB shell sizes:

BB30 (42mm)
PF30 (46mm)
BB86, BB92 (41mm)
BBRight (46mm)
BB386EVO (46mm)
Cannondale BB30A (42mm)
Cannondale PF30A (46mm)
Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm)
Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm)
Trek BB90, BB95 (37mm)
PF24 (41mm)

Drifts fit the following sealed bearing inner diameters:

22mm
24mm
30mm

Great bit of kit and amazing quality (the handles spin forever on the threaded bar).

£75 posted.

Easy to use, the Wheels Manufacturing Professional Universal Bottom Bracket Press Tool is constructed with two aluminium handles, uses a 1/2" rod and features two machined aluminium drifts.

Versatile and compatible with a range of bottom brackets, up to 132mm wide, including Wheels Manufacturing models, the press eliminates the need to hunt around for the correct size drifts and parts. The steps on the drifts are marked with diameter sizes, making matching the drift to your cups a simple task.

The zinc plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod is designed to resist bending, ensuring the cups to align and press in straight.

View attachment 488989

View attachment 488990
I just seen this
Dont suppose you still have it ??

Top Bottom