Wheels !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Ok probally been done to death,but thinking of buying a pair of fulcrum 7 racing wheels of someone,is it really worth a wheel upgrade from the stock wheels i got on a cannondale ? Are these wheels any good ? Ect ect thanks

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
They are entry level wheels, often used as stock wheels on bikes. Thus they are unlikely to be much of an upgrade, if at all.

Im using the 2014 Fulcrum 7s as my winter wheels and touch wood they are robust an reliable, they were a bit of an upgrade on my stock wheels but not mammoth. If your old wheels are still good I'd wear them out first and save up for a more significant upgrade in the meantime.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Had fulcrum 7's on my cross bike for three Years and have to say these wheels have been used and abused. In addition to many miles of typical winter riding (on and off road) these have done six fairly full-on CX Sportives without even so much as a broken spoke. In the end the rims simply wore out due to dirt and mud turning the brake pads into mini grinders! Just fitted my new set of Fulcrum CX wheels and can't recommend them enough.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Thanks all,decided against,going to stick with what I've got for now.Will try my best to wear em out !

Top Bottom