Where can I get a get a bke transfer made?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Grandaughter number one is getting an islabike with her name on it for Xmas. If grandaugher number two doesn't, at least, find her name is on her bike on the big day, Santa's going to get some serious gbh.

I seem to remember seeing something, somewhere about a firm which makes tranfers. Anyone got an idea where I can find them?

If santa gets taken out, we're all going suffer. :biggrin:

See this thread John,
Personalised bike transfers
I haven't tried them yet as you don't seem to be able to order a mixed pack of names. Could be ok though for what you want. Let me know how you get on.

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=46925

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Whereabouts in East Yorks are you ?
I had some graphics made up at a place at Skirlington market. It wont be much just for a couple of names doing :biggrin:

He's got the cycle chat logos on file too if you fancy adding them to the bikes :smile:

I've dealt with car 'stickers' quite a lot; I presume the same thing applies to bikes.
Print shops should be able to make up stickers to your spec.

Alternately, you can get individual letters in reflective print, and make up the name yourself (of course this will be slightly less durable as all the individual letters can lift off) eg here - I've made myself a rose motif by cutting out the pieces from strips of reflective tape and sticking them on one by one...

Use decent quality vinyl and make sure that the bit you are sticking it to has not got any silicone polish and they will stick fine (use thinners or a bit of white spirit if in doubt)

Any local signwriter should sort you out.

OP
OP
johnr

johnr

Über Member
Skirlington market here I come. Thanks all... santa's looking safe. I'm in South Cave, Solty, home of safe drivers :biggrin:. Unfortunately, it's also plagued by psychopathic visitors in Audis, so take care if you're in the neighbourhood.:biggrin:

Top Bottom