Where did you sleep last night ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It was 24.5 degrees here the other night at 03:00, inside and out, so it wouldn't have been a lot cooler to have been outside! There would have been a breeze outside but I did have all the windows open so I'm not sure how much cooler it would have been.

The answer to where I slept was 'In a pool of sweat'!

A pal has a friend who lives in a desert area of Texas. They experienced freak hot conditions there in February - she told him that it was in the high-30s at night - Centigrade that is, not Fahrenheit! :eek:

DanZac

On top of the bed in a pool of sweat the last couple of days. Tonights going to be good though as its tent time!
Short 3 day jaunt around the cotswolds and the temperature has dropped just enough to make things a bit more comfortable.

Hyslop

Veteran
Tee hee,I had a wonderfully peaceful,cool night:tongue:Must be awful for you all.Mind you,we had an awesome thunderstorm in the morning,might have helped!

Hyslop

Veteran
Living oop North not that much of a problem with heat both windows open and fine. however very glad I am not staying with my boyfriend in Essex this week 34 degrees eep no idea how he sleeps in the summer.
Both windows open?In Shields?You are taking far too much notice of Paul Mooney.That white stuff on the patio/shed/Butlers pantry roof wasn't sand from far continents blown in on the wind,it was snow^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
My Dad was telling me about the Summer of '76. He got so fed up with the heat and not being able to sleep, he eventually grabbed a deck chair at 2am and went out to sleep in the back garden, only for it to start raining 30 minutes late. So you can thank my Auld feller for busting the drought.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
In my bed. If you asked me at this time last week the answer would have been in a tent by a remote lochan somewhere SW of Ben Alder in the Highlands.
Got about 1hr in :-(

classic33

Leg End Member
My Dad was telling me about the Summer of '76. He got so fed up with the heat and not being able to sleep, he eventually grabbed a deck chair at 2am and went out to sleep in the back garden, only for it to start raining 30 minutes late. So you can thank my Auld feller for busting the drought.
They'd placed standpipes in the street, at the junction, two days before locally.

Top Bottom