where is the BMX category! ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:smile: ...for my son. He wants a new one and so I want advice on what to get and where.
Try Googling BMX forum ?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I dont think there are too many BMX enthusiasts om here, though I may be proved wrong. If you want to buy on line you could try cyclesuk.com or find a good local bike shop. Failing that you could always try Halfords.

kedab

Veteran
i had a raleigh nightburner and a skyway (with coaster) when i was a kid. the top tube and cross bar pad for the nightburner got nicked from outside the sweetshop on canterbury way in about 1986 and the grips got stolen by jason when i was in youthclub but my dad found him and got them back. my advice is for him not to leave his bike anywhere unattended in st nicholas, stevenage in the 1980's.

alternatively, you can't go wrong with GT as far as good quality entry level bmx's go...if you can afford it, look to go in at the £200 mark but tell him if i find him grinding kerbs near where i live, i'll give him a clip round the ear :thumbsup:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
amagaaaaaaad! Nooooooo! he wants to ride it, not spend the week after purchasing it putting it back together again :whistle:
yeah, but if he has to put it together himself, he'll know what to do when he plants it forks first in the pipe.

Top Bottom