Where is the Devil?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redddraggon

Blondie
They're trying not to film him cos he's sponsored again this year. He was there running alongside Armstrong on the last climb today tho.

And that is the reason why you don't see him much any more.

longers

Legendary Member
Am I right in thinking he's got an imaginative approach to making bicycles as well as dressing up and jumping up and down?

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Am I right in thinking he's got an imaginative approach to personal hygiene?

That bri-nylon costume absolutely reeks after a few hot sweaty days. That's the reason I don't like being near him when watching a stage.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Their seems to be plenty of cranks, exhibitionists, wierdos, goofballs, excitable flag wavers etc lining the route. I would want a big stick to shoo them away. There has been several copycat devils but not the original one. Its been a great tour, no scandal and still all to play for.

Simon_m

Guru
Yeah I saw him must have been on the first or second stage. He had his devils fork tapped onto the road too and he was sitting by the side of the road on a grassy bank. I've not read all the messages, so will have to go back and see what othrers have said. Hope he's not dead! Lots of other crazies out there though.

DavieB

MIA
This got me thinking of barcelonas naked man for some reason, aka elephant man of barcelona, google it
icon_smile_evil.gif
icon_smile_evil.gif
(nsfw, but not offensive imho)

Simon_m

Guru
Aha, an interview with the Devil. Is'nt that a film? or was that a vampire. Anyway, rest day today so catching up on the weekends viewing recorded on France2, and they have an interview with the devil. Cant speak good enough German or French to understand. He has his own van though which is painted with him on the side, a red bike too. the inside of the van is all decked out in red of course, with spare costumes. I've recorded it and will share with anyone who wants it.

Top Bottom