Which forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stompier

Do you commute on MTB trails? Not sure I'd want to be spending £600-800 on a fork for my commuter bike, even if I had one.

Levo-Lon

Guru
None of them at the price..
I have the same fox 34s on my levo, nice fork.
The factory is lovely.

Check out CRC for a deal, you are a big lad so 120 maybe a good go to.. With a air fork.
If its solely commute crc have some good deals on Manatou, i had one on my old hardtail ebike, superb and only £129, down from 300.

Any solo air will be good for commute bike

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Do you commute on MTB trails? Not sure I'd want to be spending £600-800 on a fork for my commuter bike, even if I had one.
C2w scheme upgrade.....so would get a further 32% saving and yes i commute home on canal and potholed uk roads

OP
OP
J

jowwy

None of them at the price..
I have the same fox 34s on my levo, nice fork.
The factory is lovely.

Check out CRC for a deal, you are a big lad so 120 maybe a good go to.. With a air fork.
If its solely commute crc have some good deals on Manatou, i had one on my old hardtail ebike, superb and only £129, down from 300.

Any solo air will be good for commute bike
Got 1k to spend on c2w scheme upgrades.....dont need a bike, have to use evans cycles, i save a further 32% and i loves a bit of bling innit

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I was looking for a witch fork for a Christmas present for Jannie.

I couldnt find one, so she had to do with a new broom. 😊

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Awesome 😁 me too, factory it is then :okay:
I’m leaning more towards the factory due to the kashima, which will bling up the stealth cube.....I have white fox 34s with kashima one the other white/black cube.....so will match up the bikes nicely I think

Top Bottom