Which gravel bike? the Boardman 8.9adv 8.9 cannon Topstone Tiagra disc or canyon al 6.0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Posty27

Regular
Right after more searching I’ve decided on a gravel bike. Budget is ride to work scheme which is £1000 which the Boardman comes straight in at. The other two are the canon Topstone or the canyon 6.0 but that are an extra £250. I think it will be mainly back roads around the villages so not loads of gravel. First bike for a long time but really want to crank up a few miles. What’s people’s opinions please, appreciate your time

vickster

Legendary Member
Not sure how you’ll use C2W for a Canyon? Do they take Uk vouchers?

Smudge

Veteran
Thank you. I think it depend on the store really and who’s having a bad day 🤪

They just scanned my credit card and debited it by 1p.

Right after more searching I’ve decided on a gravel bike. Budget is ride to work scheme which is £1000 which the Boardman comes straight in at. The other two are the canon Topstone or the canyon 6.0 but that are an extra £250. I think it will be mainly back roads around the villages so not loads of gravel. First bike for a long time but really want to crank up a few miles. What’s people’s opinions please, appreciate your time
All three good bikes, only experience I have is trying out a Topstone at Evans, built like a tank, but unfortunately weighs about the same, so was discounted on that basis.

OP
OP
P

Posty27

Regular
All three good bikes, only experience I have is trying out a Topstone at Evans, built like a tank, but unfortunately weighs about the same, so was discounted on that basis.
Thank you bud. I think it will be the Boardman just because it is bang on price. Might see if can haggle down to £900 so can get water bottle helmet etc

vickster

Legendary Member
Thank you bud. I think it will be the Boardman just because it is bang on price. Might see if can haggle down to £900 so can get water bottle helmet etc
Can’t see you being able to haggle on C2W as they have to pay 10% admin fees

Top Bottom