Which pedals do we all prefer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mad al

mad al

SPD's for me, but some interesting choices with you guys;). My most embarassing moment was when I'd been on a long session in the woods and had afair ride home on tarmac. Passing my mates house his Mrs called, I slowed down turned around rode up to their drive, stopped and fell off:laugh::blush:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Eggbeaters on both bikes, XC hardtail and flatbar roadbike. Only need one pair of shoes.

bonj2

why are people answering what pedals they have on their road bike in the MTB forum?
I have M647s on my mtb.

bonj2

Chrisz said:
SPD-SLs (but I'm not going to tell you which bike they're on xx()

Well it might surprise you to learn that I'm not really that interested. if you've got them on a road bike, then it's not really front page news is it. If you've got them on your mtb, then you're either not using your mtb for what it was designed for or you're an idiot - again, neither of which front page news. :smile:

mattsccm

Grumpy bugger.
Double side SPDs on cross bike, fixed road/cross bike and road. MTB has platform Welgo SPD. 1 pair of shoes does it all. Old classic will be clips and straps. got apair of flats for the mountains where I push a lot.

simon_brooke

maurice said:
Time ATAC on road bike and mtb race bike.

SPD on mtb 'trail' bike.

That's two votes for ATACs then, I have them on my mountain bikes and on my cross bike. They clear mud much better than SPDs, clip in and out very easily and don't let go in use. On my road bike I have Look Keos.

Top Bottom