Which wall mounted vertical bike bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
Due to a change around in our garage our usual storage area for the bikes is now not available.

We are wanting to hang the bikes (MTBs/Hybrids) vertically similar to the picture below. What brackets would people recommend for this?
Links to the products appreciated. thanks.

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 10.16.38.png

T4tomo

Legendary Member
they are much of a muchness, function-wise, some are ugly, some prettier.
I use Delta Leonardo ones which I think look quite stylish. I have 7 across the side wall of the shed. you can fit them quite close with drop h'bar bikes and hang alternate front wheel, back wheel.

If you have fat tyres MTB's or very deep section rims then beware some hooks may not accommodate them, there are MTB specific one i think.
Those Leonardo ones take my 38mm rims and 28mm tyres, but need to let a bit of air out of the MTB tyres to get it hung up.

https://www.merlincycles.com/delta-leonardo-wall-mount-96728.html?utm_source=PHG&utm_medium=AffiliateMarketing&utm_campaign=phg-GB&ucpo=36492&source=PHG&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_campaign=shopforwardcss

1691143032989.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The ones you linked to OP are fine, but you can get them really cheap, like £3 or so if you look around. I use four of them in my garage.

Top Bottom