Which which?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Which one?

Hello,
right my new fixed hub has come, ready to be built on. But i think the cheeky ba***d at the bike shop i have left the frame at wants to charge me for his mistake, no chance. Anyway, he says it will be another week before he can do anything because he is really busy. I didnt pass any comment there when he said that.
Anyway, i thought about taking it the the other LBS, Langdales. Even though they are more expensive, to get it done. Somthing like £25 for the rim(Mavric something) £20 spokes(really, £20? did i hear that wrong?) and £20 for the building up. Then he said something like £25-£30 for getting the chainline right.
So, take it to Langdales? I've heard some good things about the wheels made there, but that was when the older guy was in there i think. Or leave it at the shop its at and wait and if he goes to charge me for the work he did on the other argue it?
If i do takethe frame away, i have my excuse(going to take it around someone in the club's house so see if we can use a bottom bracket he has, so thought we would just do it when the hub is in) and say we will bring it back later. Or should i just tell the guy straight up?
Sometimes i wish i didnt start it:sad:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Sorry, what mistake... have I missed a thread?

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Hang on, i think i am going to take it to Langdales now. Gonne give them a ring in abit and see when i can book it in, and if they got the parts in.
Unless this is a big no, and i should keep it where it is for the work they say.

Top Bottom