Whither Abitrary?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where is the potty fool? Has he gone in search of his mythical missing 'r'?
:sad::thumbsdown::smile:

Is he here? :blush::arrow::tongue::arrow::biggrin::arrow::arrow:no

Where could he be? Please search your sheds, outhouses and hearts. I fear that some chavs shoved a banger up his bum last Monday and he's gone pop.

Seek him out!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm not one to gossip or cast nasturtiums, but he kept hinting that he drank too much late at night and was annoyed with himself. Might be laying low and dealing with stuff? I found his musings very funny (as in ha ha) at times!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
Where is the potty fool? Has he gone in search of his mythical missing 'r'?
:sad::thumbsdown::smile:

Is he here? :blush::arrow::tongue::arrow::biggrin::arrow::arrow:no

Where could he be? Please search your sheds, outhouses and hearts. I fear that some chavs shoved a banger up his bum last Monday and he's gone pop.

Seek him out!
About bloody time, too :biggrin:

bonj2

Abitrary might be a bit weird but he is a funny man... sorry if this offends but I the most I've laughed at this forum in a long time is this post - the blatancy of abitrary's half hearted drunken attempt at reading the OP before giving up and bashing out a post, followed by jacomus's put down, was sheer comedy gold.
abitrary said:
Just don't punch sensitive cyclists in the face again with 7 yards of text because someone else will end up having to answer your original question
jacomus said:
I recommend smashing your head repeatedly into a wall until you can't see my oh so long post, which doesn't contain a question btw.
:blush::biggrin:
well done both

Top Bottom