Who made Cuda Bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Lessons learned. I was just joking, but there is a mistake in installation.

Yes as you learnt when it was pointed out to you above. Apparently carried out by this worker you saw.

OP
OP
B

bikeandme

Your bars are still the wrong way round, swap back to as they were, the front shifter should be by your left hand.
The brake levers (currently upside down) just need loosening and swivelling around 180° to the front of the bar.

The bars are correct now. Look at the green fork. Before It was pointing to me. But after I turned it around the gear shifter are on the wrong sides.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The bars are not correct and a give away is the way the cables head over the top of the stem. Undo face plate rotate bars correctly and the cables should then also exit in the correct manner (it looks like that’s all it requires but you need to try that first before doing more) as well as shifters on correct side.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
The bars are correct now. Look at the green fork. Before It was pointing to me. But after I turned it around the gear shifter are on the wrong sides.
The green fork is the the right way round but the bars are not. They need unbolting from the stem (2 hex bolts) and turning around then the brake levers will need swivelling to the front, they are currently upside down.

Last edited:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
No idea who Cuda made it.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Cuda, wuda, and shuda are sometimes called “modals of lost opportunities." Bit like the purchasing and repair dilemma

Top Bottom