Come along to The Armories between 9:00 and 3:00. :)
mickle innit Location 53.933606, -1.076131 24 Apr 2013 #1 Come along to The Armories between 9:00 and 3:00.
DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ... Location Dewsbury, West Yorkshire 24 Apr 2013 #2 What's the event? Not sure if I can get there, as I'm only free 11.30-12.30, but I'll try.
classic33 Leg End Member 25 Apr 2013 #3 He's recruiting "volunteer's/extras" for "Friday the 21st June" http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/world-naked-bike-ride-do-i-have-the-balls.124268/page-6
He's recruiting "volunteer's/extras" for "Friday the 21st June" http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/world-naked-bike-ride-do-i-have-the-balls.124268/page-6
OP OP mickle innit Location 53.933606, -1.076131 25 Apr 2013 #4 DCLane said: What's the event? Not sure if I can get there, as I'm only free 11.30-12.30, but I'll try. Click to expand... Buy Yorkshire.
DCLane said: What's the event? Not sure if I can get there, as I'm only free 11.30-12.30, but I'll try. Click to expand... Buy Yorkshire.
biggs682 Itching to get back on my bike's Location Northamptonshire 25 Apr 2013 #5 mickle said: Buy Yorkshire. Click to expand... what puddings ?
classic33 Leg End Member 25 Apr 2013 #6 mickle said: Buy Yorkshire. Click to expand... Yorkshire is not for sale! Went, but told you'd had enough of the rain! so left early. Before 14:00hrs
mickle said: Buy Yorkshire. Click to expand... Yorkshire is not for sale! Went, but told you'd had enough of the rain! so left early. Before 14:00hrs
Sara_H Legendary Member 25 Apr 2013 #7 classic33 said: Yorkshire is not for sale! Went, but told you'd had enough of the rain! so left early. Before 14:00hrs Click to expand... Fairweather cyclist!
classic33 said: Yorkshire is not for sale! Went, but told you'd had enough of the rain! so left early. Before 14:00hrs Click to expand... Fairweather cyclist!
classic33 Leg End Member 25 Apr 2013 #8 Sara_H said: Fairweather cyclist! Click to expand... Well I've booked heavy rain for the 21st June. How's he going to manage then?
Sara_H said: Fairweather cyclist! Click to expand... Well I've booked heavy rain for the 21st June. How's he going to manage then?
Sara_H Legendary Member 25 Apr 2013 #9 classic33 said: Well I've booked heavy rain for the 21st June. How's he going to manage then? Click to expand... Skin is waterproof - he can just squeejee himself down every so often
classic33 said: Well I've booked heavy rain for the 21st June. How's he going to manage then? Click to expand... Skin is waterproof - he can just squeejee himself down every so often
OP OP mickle innit Location 53.933606, -1.076131 26 Apr 2013 #10 classic33 said: Yorkshire is not for sale! Went, but told you'd had enough of the rain! so left early. Before 14:00hrs Click to expand... Damn! Sorry old chap!
classic33 said: Yorkshire is not for sale! Went, but told you'd had enough of the rain! so left early. Before 14:00hrs Click to expand... Damn! Sorry old chap!
classic33 Leg End Member 26 Apr 2013 #11 mickle said: Damn! Sorry old chap! Click to expand... A bit of rain put you off. And Yorkshire is not for sale!
mickle said: Damn! Sorry old chap! Click to expand... A bit of rain put you off. And Yorkshire is not for sale!