Why Don't Photos Always Show Up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I've noticed a few people have posted pics in the gallery (other sections of the forum are available!) and they don't show up sometimes. It's not all of them and it's not on every computer. For example there's a Surly in the gallery at the moment and on the PC at work it doesn't show up yet at home on the Mac there it is.

Is there a reason for this?

It could be that your work prevents access to the place that the pic is stored on.

Shaun

Founder
I'm not sure why that one isn't showing up because it's part of the post itself and doesn't seem to be loading from a third-party site.

I know this sounds like it shouldn't work, but would you try deleting your CC cookie on your works PC and logging back in again to see if it cures the problem?

Thanks,
Shaun :B)

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Admin said:
I know this sounds like it shouldn't work, but would you try deleting your CC cookie on your works PC and logging back in again to see if it cures the problem?

Thanks,
Shaun :tongue:

That didn't work!

I couldn't see any of the fancy logos someone was creating in the announcement bit either and also I posted a pic in the photo challenge section and a couple of people said they couldn't see it!

Maybe I'm non-compatible ... wouldn't be the first time! :smile:

Top Bottom