Why no drugs scandals this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

repairtec

French NEWS has just announced today that the goverment has authorised the police to start investigations into doping during this years TDF following finds of large quantities of bin bags containing syringes etc. Two teams are at the top of the list one of which is Astana, presumably the delay is due to the time the labs need to perform the analysis, I don't think they'd make an announcement like that unless something big was going to be announced......

rich p

ridiculous old lush
repairtec said:
French NEWS has just announced today that the goverment has authorised the police to start investigations into doping during this years TDF following finds of large quantities of bin bags containing syringes etc. Two teams are at the top of the list one of which is Astana, presumably the delay is due to the time the labs need to perform the analysis, I don't think they'd make an announcement like that unless something big was going to be announced......

There's another thread nearby discussing this where I point out that M Bodry made a big announcement about the 2008 re-tests which came back -ve.

rich p said:
There's another thread nearby discussing this where I point out that M Bodry made a big announcement about the 2008 re-tests which came back -ve.
Yup. I do wish that they'd keep it quiet unless they do have something to announce. Although in the spirit of being fair, open and transparent I guess they don't have much choice.

Top Bottom