wife swap USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

On now, on some television channel, and my favorite time of the week.

I tell you what, this freak show makes wife swap Great Britain look like Mr and Mrs.

We know NOTHING about wife swapping in this country.

asterix

Comrade Member
Abitrary said:
On now, on some television channel, and my favorite time of the week.

Have you tried getting out more? Perhaps on your bike,even?

Maz

Guru
I saw a snippet of last night's programme. I'm just waiting for the KKK versus Nation of Islam wife swap.

GrahamG

Guru
Maz said:
I saw a snippet of last night's programme. I'm just waiting for the KKK versus Nation of Islam wife swap.

I think that about sums it up! The US producers will probably go much further than we will to find the most incendiary combination of couples.

...and apparently its staged a lot more than the british version because they have some kind of warning in the credits.

My so watched this the other day with the body builder / little people swap. there are some weird people in this world!

Smeggers

Patrick Stevens said:
How about Non Celebrity Cycle Chat Husband Swap?
Good idea. Although I hear membership is restricte dto those in the legal profession and living in Wales. :angry:

Smeggers said:
Good idea. Although I hear membership is restricte dto those in the legal profession and living in Wales. :angry:

My wife took me to a husband swapping party and came back with some Tupperware.

stephec

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
My wife took me to a husband swapping party and came back with some Tupperware.

That's not a bad deal, or did your wife have to part with some cash as well? :angry::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom