Wiggins on twitter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RabbitFood

I just started following his twitter he is a legend, maybe i read it wrong did he mean Cav?

or am i being thick?

wafflycat

Discussed on Eurosport yesterday. Apparently there is no love lost between Cav & Wiggie - something going back to the Olympics IIRC. Added into something that Cav's team don't like Wiggie's team. Apparently. Allegedly.

OP
OP
Y

yello

Sorry RF, I was being a bit oblique there. Yes, I think he's referring to Cavendish.

Though I did see another message where he said something like 'Cav, you're a star'... so maybe they're cool.

OP
OP
Y

yello

wafflycat said:
Added into something that Cav's team don't like Wiggie's team. Apparently. Allegedly.

Indeed. And also apparently allegedly, one of the reasons Wiggins moved out of Columbia to Garmin was to escape the 'Cav Show'.

RabbitFood

i was just making sure and I thought the same but then he speaks about him 3 or 4 other times when he had won stages and what they spoke about ect.

I reckon they cool and its more banter?

nigelnorris

I noticed Lance on his twitter referred to the Hirst bike. Anyone seen it yet? At about $1,000,000 next month at NY Sothebys it had better look good!

Re the olympics i would say they were both equally as pissed off with each other. When it got to the madison both of them turned out on the track knackered - Wiggo from the pursuit world record and Cav from the tour. My other half was there and said they both looked ropey...given that and the fact that they were always going to be very closely marked throughout so they should just bury the hatchet and get on with it. Wiggo's twitters look like they're cool tho'...who knows about cav.

Top Bottom