"Wiggo" smiley?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Froome-dog smilie ?
RunninDogSmiley.gif

Paul J

Now thats enough to make you a skinhead:laugh:

Shaun

Founder
I've contacted a custom smiley designer to see if she's able to make us one. I'll let you know. :thumbsup:

You know, I thought I'd replied to this thread ages ago - anyway, the lady who does the smilies isn't taking custom commissions anymore so I'll try and do one myself (but it might be a little while before I get to it). :thumbsup:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You know, I thought I'd replied to this thread ages ago - anyway, the lady who does the smilies isn't taking custom commissions anymore so I'll try and do one myself (but it might be a little while before I get to it). :thumbsup:

You will also have to do one like in my avatar, i.e. the now infamous pictures showing his reaction at Lesley Garret singing the national anthem in Paris!

Go on, you know it makes sense!

thom

____
Is there a hat tipping smilie ?
Since saying "Chapeau" is a such a pure cycling term of respect, could be one for the future ?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I've been hinting for the return of the "Riding a bike and wave" smilie we used to have.

The hint has now become a request. ^_^

Top Bottom