wilier tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edtheted

hi,can anybody tell me where i can buy original wilier kevlar tyres.same as on bike from new ,just had a blow out ears still ringing,thanks ed lewis.:biggrin:

Will1985

Über Member
Never heard of them - probably rebranded to be sold with a new bike. Normally this type can be a bit sluggish. Get some proper Contis/Vittorias/Michelins etc and notice the difference. The kevlar bit will be talking about puncture resistance so maybe Schwalbe tyres might be a good replacement?

OP
OP
E

edtheted

thanks for advice

thanks for the info ,i did want to put the same tyres on to keep original as my bike is only 3 months old, i will look into brands you mentioned.

Bigtwin

edtheted said:
thanks for the info ,i did want to put the same tyres on to keep original as my bike is only 3 months old, i will look into brands you mentioned.

Mail Willer - I did for a brochure - turned up the next day!

You shouldn't get a blow out from a tyre like that - check out the tyres mentioned above.

I once bought a really cheap pair and suffered a nasty blow out - don't skimp on tyres.

OP
OP
E

edtheted

accountantpete said:
You shouldn't get a blow out from a tyre like that - check out the tyres mentioned above.

I once bought a really cheap pair and suffered a nasty blow out - don't skimp on tyres.

thanks for the advise .wont skimp on tyres .

Top Bottom