Windcheetah #462 ***SOLD***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very reluctant sale. Taking up space which would be more usefully filled with a Campag equipped touring bicycle. My Burrows built Speedy (not that there is anything wrong with the SOTP Co. built ones at all but you get my drift). If it were not a good inch too short for me I'd keep it.

Immaculate, v. low mileage, sorted. Carbon seat, Shi**no 24spd 105/ XT mix (which would upgrade to 9spd easily the next time it needs a cassette/ tranny overhaul). 20 + 20 + 26 Stelvios so it's fast. Black alu with silver lugs.

No pedals and it needs a rack if you want to fit bags. Sale includes a Carradice saddle bag which hangs under the seat.

I've worked on Speedys for over twenty years (I used to race them and I once owned #002) so this thing is dialled. I've spent more time tweaking it than riding it TBO.

£offers around 1250. Delivery an option.

would it fit a short bum like me? 170cm tall x-seem 102cm.

thanks,

velocidad

spiro

Mickle, were in the UK are you based. Not sure the OH will let me have one as I've only just got a 2nd hand HPGT but I know I can sell that so the Speedy might be of interest.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
spiro said:
Mickle, were in the UK are you based. Not sure the OH will let me have one as I've only just got a 2nd hand HPGT but I know I can sell that so the Speedy might be of interest.

It's in York but I can shift it to Bristol (and points between) if that would be more convenient for you. It's too short for my 32" inseam and 6'1" frame. If you are around 30"/31" it might be perfect.

spiro

When are you next in near steven age so I could see/try it?

Top Bottom