Windcheetah Super Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yanto2009

Veteran
Due a sudden, unplanned and imminent new arrival to my house (Quest No 226) i have no option but to part with my delightful little Supersport serial No 767, I bought her last year from a member of BHPC who bought her from AVD new in 2005.

The frame is Cf and al, with dura ace, STX and deore LX components. Hub brakes, Cf mud guards and Cf tailbox, Cf dual bottle mounts - but no cages, sorry! and mirror. Please note that i have drilled holes in tailbox for fitting lights and routing cables. In 2005 this machine cost about £3k, the former owner put 1500 miles on and i have done about 600. I put a new chain on - because that is what i do every year, and new tyres because the originals although not worn were a bit perished on the sidewalls, the ones i have put on are virtually un marked.

If you PM me i will send photo's (yet to be taken!), the trike will be available in about 2 weeks to a month (when i pick up quest). I am willing to accept £1600, she cost me a lot more than that, but because i have drilled holes in tail box I think i have devalued it a bit.

She will need to be picked up from North Leics.

I have moved seat around and it will seat somebody with a 42 x-seam, it will adjust for shorter people down to about 38 x-seam.

Just been pricing up this machine with all the goodies (if AVD still made it), and it would come to just under £4500 - so £1600 is a snip for just 2000 miles in 4 years.

Please PM me, for any more details, and email address for photo's

Ian

Top Bottom