Winter Cycling Clothes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wester

Guru
Now that the winter is nearly here i am looking for smoething to replace my cycling shorts and T-Shirt that i have been using during the summer

What leggings and jacket would you recomend for the winter and where to buy them

Thank you

Depends on your budget. If you don't want to spend a fortune stick to online places like Wiggle, their own DHB brand is generally very good. Also Endura and Altura products have always served me well, and I have a pair of Funky, (that's the brand name!) winter bib tights that are also very good value :thumbsup:

[EDIT] Don't forget some winter gloves too or your fingers will drop off :whistle:

400bhp

Guru
As Smokey + Aldi and Decathlon.

I prefer to wear running tights over a pair of cycling shorts. I then get the benefit of:

1) additional layer around the nether regions :whistle:

2) no need to have 5 pairs of tights as they don't need to be washed each commute day, unlike my shorts.

Alexvs

I was looking at both Tenn and Sportsdirect as both have reasonably priced bib longs which I'm after but not sure on the quality. I'm gonna try go over to a sportsdirect shop on the weekend and see if they have any in to try on and get a feel for them. They have 2 types the Muddy Fox and the MFX Elite which I'll hopefully be able to try on as would like to see what the difference is.

Top Bottom