Winter Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Great review many thanks. Got to agree with your view on the Sealskinz's I too found them to be a dissappointing purchase. During the brief very cold spell last winter I ended up wearing merino wool liners under the Sealskinz's just to pervent the cold seeping through. They are shower proof but not waterproof as claimed.

Good reviews. All I would add is that 'waterproof' gloves are not necessary anyway. As long as gloves keep your hands warm, then keeping them dry is a bonus rather than a necessity...

billy1561

BB wrecker
Would have been useful to include a rough price point (unless i missed it) with each glove but good reviews all the same. Thanks for the time taken.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Also, there are lots of different types in each brand - it was unclear which one you had. That would have really helped.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Great review - thanks.
Gloves are one thing I've not really invested a lot of money in yet, mostly because the Aldi ones from a couple of years ago are so warm. Too warm for me mostly. If this years are as good then definitely worth a trip tomorrow.

compo

Veteran
I have big hands and often cannot find cycling gloves to fit. However for warm hands at almost pound shop prices I swear by Thinsulate wool gloves. Most of the year though I just wear fingerless gloves from Lidl.

Top Bottom