Wisbech to Southend-on-Sea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul J

Need some advice guys & girls on my planned route and if anyone local to any of the areas I pass nearby etc can see any problems with it I would be greatful if you would advise. I have never ridden this far so might have to do it over 2 days. I am going to do it on my own (my adult children who also ride think I am mad) and also for charity.

As I have diabeties I am going to do it for Diabeties UK for which they deal with any donations etc.

Shrimp_Stu

Hi, I've cycled the Cambridge to Southend route back in March this year for BHF....I'd advise you to follow that route from Cambridge: good cycle friendly roads avoiding the main traffic. When are you planning on doing this ride? I'm always riding about the Southend area at the weekends so happy to offer any local knowledge, just DM me - I'd even been willing to help guide you into Southend from Chelmsford way (it'll be a nice 50 mile loop for me :thumbsup: or further afield)

OP
OP
P

Paul J

Thx for the advice I will have to try and find out the route you are on about. I was planning to do this next spring after the winter but before and wacky temperatures.

Top Bottom