With my humoungous lottery win.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
It has everything doesn't it.
It's a work of art, chain guard is beautiful.

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
For me it would be:

Ducati 916
ducati916_zpsc7ffdea8.jpg

Ducati fan? had a friend who was nuts about the idea of having one and then got one and it was a rough ride for him might of been a duff one but sounded lovely but handled like a dog apparently lol though I'm more of a Harley Fatboy fan :P

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Ducati fan? had a friend who was nuts about the idea of having one and then got one and it was a rough ride for him might of been a duff one but sounded lovely but handled like a dog apparently lol though I'm more of a Harley Fatboy fan :P

Not a 'huge fan' per se~ but they do have some timeless classics. Id settle for an Ducati 888 even but apparently there arent that many of those left in the world.

I do like the more 'aggressive' look of more modern superbikes though. but it will take more than a few years before they can become a classic... On the other hand, i dont mind some of Triumph's older bikes either, though Im a sucker for their Daytona -- I saw one parked where i was working once and my god was it an attention stealer.

I only ever lusted after 1 Ducati twin, the Sports Motorcycles/Harris Pantah (Tony Rutter Replica)
rides04061705.jpg
I knew Tony Rutter, his shop was part of my area when I worked for RIGP Finance who had their head office in Triumph rd Nottingham opposite the Raleigh factory

Edit: I'm pretty sure it was this one: TT2 Ducati that he showed me the only time my rep took me to visit his shop

Last edited:
A roof for a local swimming pool, not the one I use but the staff there are so great they deserve year long employment.
now if we're talking about open air swimming pools.... I'd make sure our Lido was well funded. It runs as a charity and it holds a special place in cheltonian hearts

Edit: but that's digressing from selflessly possessing [expensive] chunks of shiny metal

Surely one of these must be at the top of the list.
IMGP0403.JPG

Top Bottom