Woman convicted of manslaughter after swearing and gesturing at 77 year old cyclist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
And of course Grey showed a lot of empathy for her victim didn't she? After she'd caused her to fall into the road to her death she carried on to do her shopping. All because she'd annoyed her.
The trial judge said: "These actions are not explained by disability."

None are the actions of a normal person pre, during or post this incident. Gives the dispassionate observer at least some pause for thought. Others are confident to impute her intentions and state of mind.

Looking at the very brief articles it appears that it is contended the case was not heard properly in that she was convicted of a crime to that the Jury wasn't instructed to consider. This, if accepted, isn't a loophole, it's a lack of the correct legal process being applied to the accused, which is the right of anyone being tried.

Last edited:

PK99

Legendary Member
None are the actions of a normal person pre, during or post this incident. Gives the dispassionate observer at least some pause for thought. Others are confident to impute her intentions and state of mind.

Looking at the very brief articles it appears that it is contended the case was not heard properly in that she was convicted of a crime to that the Jury wasn't instructed to consider. This, if accepted, isn't a loophole, it's a lack of the correct legal process being applied to the accused, which is the right of anyone being tried.

Well summarised, on both points.

newts

Veteran

Much of the evidence wasn't reported by the news media!
From an earlier post in this thread.
1711054237902.png

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I was referencing the rationale for the appeal, not the minutiae of the case itself - particularly as it was being referred to as a 'loophole' by some, which always piques interest.

Last edited:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I bet she will now sue for compensation
Having watched the video I have made up my mind.

What is your conclusion?

Top Bottom