Womans Olympic Road race - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Keith Oates said:
and last but not least for the new Shimano electronic gearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's confidence for you, Shimano must have done a good job, you wouldn't risk your chance at gold if you had doubts over your kit.

Dave.

trio25

Über Member
Great result :evil: Was creaming at the TV earlier!

trio25

Über Member
It's this silly keyboard!!! Keeps missing letters I type, really should read the post before clicking Post Reply!!!

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Why does Keith Oates have to end each post with a string of exclamation marks. Irritating or what. Please stop this annoying habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob S

Ludwig said:
Why does Keith Oates have to end each post with a string of exclamation marks. Irritating or what. Please stop this annoying habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thank god he isn't Spanish!

Didn't know Nicole was on electric....I thought perhaps the girl that suddenly unshipped her chain at the bottom of a hill was though!!:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ludwig said:

Oi, leave our Keith alone.:biggrin:

Rob S

dodgy said:
Now that's confidence for you, Shimano must have done a good job, you wouldn't risk your chance at gold if you had doubts over your kit.

Dave.

Perhaps that's what was the cause of the problem at that corner....waterlogged front or rear mech :biggrin: the first thing the BBC asked her about at the roadside and she said she didn't like corners.....clearly banned from speaking out about her mechs coming from Maplin rather than a bike shop!!:thumbsup:

Saw some of those crashes in which some fell in to the concrete drainage ditches.......OUCH!!!!:ohmy:xx(

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
rich p said:
Oi, leave our Keith alone.:thumbsup:

+1

It's his Thing - I always feel slightly cheated if they don't extend right across the screen myself :thumbsup:

Anyhow, great ride by Cooke - nice to see a cyclist open the medal account for GB too :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Missed the race but heard an interview with her parents on FiveLive afterwards, they sat and watched the race by themselves and then had/have a houseful to celebrate :thumbsup:. Well done to all involved.

Isn't this the third Olympics in a row where cycling has brought the first Gold Medal for GB?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Watched it today and enjoyed watching it nevously even though I already knew the result! Asked my youngest which sport he most wanted to watch in the Olympics and he said Cycling - he knows how to keep on the right side of his mum:biggrin:.

Top Bottom