women specific cycling sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can anyone please recommend some women specific sunglasses ? I want to get three-lense cycling glasses as a Xmas present for my GF, but I can't find anything with a small sized frame for less than £100...... I only paid £30 for Madisons, but they are way to big for her pea-sized head !!

Any thoughts anyone ?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
a bit tricky this one as glasses really need to be tried on to see if they sit right especially if she has a smallish head

Liza

The wiggle ones look great and the reviews are good.

I’m currently trying to decide what to get for myself, and may very well have found exactly what I need.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

zizou

Veteran
Oakley do a female version of their Radars - with a bit of shopping about you should find them for less than £100. (Although i think they only come with 2 lenses)

Liza

Thank you guys

Yeah…there is always the issue of the budget.

The Oakley ones do look pretty good though.

Fiona N

Veteran
I can give testimony to Oakley's excellence. I have loads of pairs because those nice people at Oakley kindly replaced all the old pairs (we're talking pairs bought back to about 1990) with the equivalent new models when the frames started to crack because I do change the lenses often. This apparently is standard customer service (I didn't actually believe it would happen but it did - 6 new pairs).

I like M-frames best for cycling because of the wrap-round coverage but Half-jackets are good and a bit more feminine. And there are women-specific sports models too (assuming you don't want the fashion oversize versions). From my point of view - with a small head and ears in the 'wrong place' for most glasses to sit properly - Oakley's "cling to the side of your head" model is way better than anything which needs to be propped up on your ears. And they really do stay on your face given extreme provocation (20m fall into a crevasse, anyone?).

Expensive but you (and they) are worth it :biggrin:

Top Bottom