Womens Bib-Shorts. Where to buy ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right, FFS !!!!!!

I've spent what must have been the last hour surfing the net looking for a pair of size 10 or 12 women specific bib shorts for my girlfriend.

I cannot find any for sale in the UK at that size, that are in stock, and reasonably priced... Who is going to pay £149 for bibs FFS ?????

Can anyone on here please please please send me a link to a shop that sells them for a decent price?

DHB had some good ones, but they seem to have been discontinued, and Wiggle only have the size 10 available Sods Law, if I buy them, they'll be too bl00dy small........

HELP !

Philip Whiteman

Über Member
Try Parker International, my other half bought some good quality size 10 Pearl Izumi bib shorts. They are still expensive but not as bad as Assos.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Send an email to Wiggle customer services; it's worth hanging on to see if there's any dhb stock coming because the value for money is unbeatable.

Edit: have you tried Corinne Dennis and Minx Girl?

trio25

Über Member
Women's bibs are hard to get hold of. Edinburgh Cycle have some in their protective range, gorebikewear are doing some as well.

dhb seem to size big so 10 would probably fit if she is 10/12, you can always return if not.

Oh and email minxgirl, she will help you out.

Top Bottom