Women's Land Rover Ascot 2017 Hybrid stolen from Broadway Mkt, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosannasophia

My beautiful bike was stolen yesterday while I locked up at the bottom of Broadway Market for just 40 mins to go for a run. She is a creamy white Land Rover 2017 Ascot Hybrid with black handlebars and saddle and a silver luggage rack on the back. Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated! I've reported to the police.

Attachments

• IMG_20201128_183214.jpg
    IMG_20201128_183214.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 20
sorry to hear that - will look out for it.
A few years ago I was tootling around broadway market on a nice summers evening on my nice blue dale - paused at a junction of a side road onto broadway market, maybe looking a bit vague as i sometimes do, a police car came up to me and a copper leaned out - advised me to keep moving due to a spate of bike thefts in the area from people's hands/legs.

OP
OP
R

Rosannasophia

sorry to hear that - will look out for it.
A few years ago I was tootling around broadway market on a nice summers evening on my nice blue dale - paused at a junction of a side road onto broadway market, maybe looking a bit vague as i sometimes do, a police car came up to me and a copper leaned out - advised me to keep moving due to a spate of bike thefts in the area from people's hands/legs.
Thanks so much! Yes I've actually learnt a lot more about how easy bike theft is in the last day and some of the hotspot areas - just a shame I didn't know earlier 😢

Last edited:
Top Bottom