Wonder what the Emissions are like on this Lorry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake
Saw this lorry on the M6 yesterday.

mb-actros-mp2-1848-transports-58284.jpg


snork...
 

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
One of his mates turned up at a depot I used to work at....

trans-hit.jpg


Fnaar fnaar...
 

Ganymede

Guru
Location
Rural Kent
The French take no notice of other languages! I learned that the verb for waxing a ski is "farter" so I use this at every possible opportunity : "ils sont tres bien fartes, mes skis" etc etc (hmm, can't do accents, you'll have to put them in yourselves).

And they had/have that mineral water called Pschitt...
 

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
There was a translation in the far east for Gaviscon...said "its like having a fireman come in your mouth"
Indigestion anyone?
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
I saw a lorry the other day from a firm called 'Munters'. I didn't see the driver but I'm presuming it was a none too attractive woman.
 

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Location
Suffolk.
This is one of my favourite truck pictures "we go the extra mile" I bet they wish they did now.. :laugh:

_78047793_2014-10-06-halfords1.jpg
 
Top Bottom