World Fitness Level?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
https://www.worldfitnesslevel.org/#/report

Don't know the science (if any) behind it, but it just told me I have the fitness of someone 15 years younger, but I already knew that. :biggrin: I haven't felt this fit for at least 15-20 years.

Of course, it could just be that the average 32-year old Australian is shockingly unfit, and that I am in reality an old geezer. I think not, though, because the cycling really does keep me in excellent shape.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
https://www.worldfitnesslevel.org/#/report

Don't know the science (if any) behind it, but it just told me I have the fitness of someone 15 years younger, but I already knew that. :biggrin: I haven't felt this fit for at least 15-20 years.

Of course, it could just be that the average 32-year old Australian is shockingly unfit, and that I am in reality an old geezer. I think not, though, because the cycling really does keep me in excellent shape.
Just done it for a laugh ,
47 actual age
fitness of an under 20 year old
vo2 max of 61

BrynCP

Über Member
Oh dear, I have the fitness of somebody 5 years older than me (31 vs 36)

I hate to think what it would have said 1.5 years ago when I weighed 5.5 stone more and had a bad diet.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Hmmm......
It tells me I'm 39 years younger than I really am, with a Vo2 max of 55. All very nice, but............

My Vo2 max has never been higher than 40. These days, I struggle to reach 35.
Large pinch of salt required, methinks.

Suprisingly accurate for me with respect to V02 figure. Actual age 53 , gave me a age of 32 with a Vo2 of 51, My Vo2 was measured proffesionally a couple of years ago woth a Vo2 of 53, I would have expected it to come down.
My wifes was also not far off with respect to Vo2 , hers calculated was 41, measured same time as mine it was 40. ( makes her 18 yrs younger than she is)

classic33

Leg End Member
Levels remain much the same, however I've got a fitness level of someone less than 20 years old

Find this bit odd
"This indicates 24% higher risk of dying from cardiovascular disease the next 20 years than if you had an expected fitness level or higher."
Is that for me as someone who has yet to reach 20, or me at the age I am?

Last edited:
Top Bottom