worst week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karlos_the_jackal

Work in progress
Why?

because i haven't been on the bike this week, a mixture of meetings, taking people to airports and then...........
gearing went on bike after a couple of miles so turned back as wasnt going fast anywhere and only just had time to fix tonight.

But then trying to tweak v brakes now not happy with them( centering just gone weird so i put brakes on and it just then sets against the wheel when released still, make them looser to do so and not enough to feel secure) so taking the bike in for service.

Its amazing but i would rather have drivers cutting me up, pedestrians walking out in front of me and being scalped by people twice my age.

Does anybody else get withdrawal symptoms? is the only way to have more than one bike as a treatment!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
do up the screw on the side of the v-brake to increase the tension in the arm, this should pull the brake off the rim. It's hard to get right on the first few attempts, but it's better than spending money at the shop

OP
OP
karlos_the_jackal

karlos_the_jackal

Work in progress
thanks gaz, will try that. I remember the first time it took me ages to re align everything. Needs a proper service anyway ( although am trying to learn the hard way first, thats why i just tried to do the gearing which was a success)

Top Bottom