Would I post here for a cycling buddy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BluesDave

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
Ok Folks,
I am now putting this back up shortened with a few tweaks. I have no idea why I can't go back and edit it again but cae-sera.

Cycling Buddy Wanted. :-)

Preferably within these areas: Putney, Kingston, New Malden, Wimbledon, Morden, Colliers Wood. i.e. reasonable travelling distance to start a ride.

For rides on some weekends to places of interest in London, Richmond Park, Surrey etc having lunch at a cafe, pub, or somesuch.
This would also include a very occasional weekend away staying in a B&B or camping.

Age, sex etc unimportant. This is for relaxing leisure rides and not racing, check out my profile to see what type of things I am into apart from cycling if you want.

Thanks.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hi there David, There is a CTC group down your way, the Cheam and Morden group, Maybe look them up. There are lots of benefits on joining the CTC.

There is also the London Cycling campaign, each borough has it's own group which arranges rides.

http://lcc.org.uk/boroughs/merton

2pies

Veteran
[font="'Times New Roman"]Hi David. I'm kind of looking for a cycling buddy as well, literally none of my friends ride bikes, so it would be nice to get out with a like minded sole. I live in the same area - Worcester Park.

I would say that I'm not looking for anything too energetic as I ride to work. It works out as over 100 miles a week so I'd rather potter along at a leisurely pace and take in the scenery. If you're looking for more fitness rides you'd be best going out with the Pearsons crowd in Sutton.

What sort of bike do you ride? I currently have a cyclo-cross bike so I can keep up with most roadies but would like to get off-road as well, some light trails maybe.

Just saw your other post about next Sunday. Sounds good but sadly the mrs is away all day so I'll be looking after the little people.
[/font]
[font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font]
[font="'Times New Roman"]Paul[/font]

Top Bottom