WoW what a trip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Yes I saw this as well, although not in the DM. I wonder how long before the honey moon feeling wears off? It's rather an ambitious journey for newlyweds .................

D

Deleted member 26715

Clearly we pay teachers & civil servants too much money if they can afford not to work for 2 years.

Alan...

Monsieur

Clearly we pay teachers & civil servants too much money if they can afford not to work for 2 years.

Alan...
I'm thinking of also taking a 2 year sabatical to travel too - careful spending, careful savings and 3 kids now in senior school/university ^_^
Oh, I'm a teacher too :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm thinking of also taking a 2 year sabatical to travel too - careful spending, careful savings and 3 kids now in senior school/university ^_^
Oh, I'm a teacher too :rolleyes:
Case proven M'lord

Alan...
p.s. This is clearly based on envy, coming from working class stock my parents could never have funded my education, whether I would have had the aptitude is another matter.

Ok It takes lots of money to do this. How much I dare not think. if they can afford to do it ; why not? After all its for a good cause. 10 out of 10 for them attempting it I say regardless of any honeymoon.
Regards to all Antnee and all the best for the new year too.

Top Bottom