Wrong side of the road, out of control

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Hackwood Road in Basingstoke!

I'm holding a strong primary put he just keeps on coming down the wrong side of the road. He looked pretty aggressive as well. I shouted at him and waved a copy of Cyclecraft but he took no notice. Shortly after this he nearly collided with the following white van. Crazy!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAdnz1LkBA

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
LOL.

They're hounding you again...

purplepolly

Bollo said:
I shouted at him and waved a copy of Cyclecraft but he took no notice.

Next time try throwing the highway code at his windscreen. The shock of seeing a copy after so many years might make him take notice

MajorMantra

Bollo said:
Hackwood Road in Basingstoke!

I'm holding a strong primary put he just keeps on coming down the wrong side of the road. He looked pretty aggressive as well. I shouted at him and waved a copy of Cyclecraft but he took no notice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAdnz1LkBA

Leaving aside the 4 legged issue, I completely love the idea of a deranged cyclist brandishing Cyclecraft as he jousts with the metal-skinned fiends.

Matthew

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
I like it when Magnatrom quotes it at crap drivers - they just look at him like he's gone mad:biggrin:

Mind you cycle on the road and the drivers all think you are mad anyways - ranting at them to look at cyclecraft will probably not help your case!! ;)

Looks like a lead out to me, he'll get his collar felt for that you can't go racing on public roads, he didn't even paws as he went past you, kinda bloke who howls at the moon I'll bet.

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Hay Crackle! Leave some puns for the rest of us!;)

The camera has a wide angle lens, so it tends to exaggerate the distances - he was much closer than the footage lets on. There was a point where our eyes met and I thought "he's going to have me". Much relieved when he razzed past.

Top Bottom