[WTD] BMX Parts to get Daughter peddlin'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20' wheels, tyres and tubes, brake levers, chain, saddle, grips.

These are only for a skip bike I've acquired for Miss Smoo so I don't want to spend £££'s on it, perhaps someone has an old BMX festering in their shed that could be put to good use :thanks:

If I get it up and running and she takes to it I'll get her something better and offer the BMX free on here :okay:

Let me know if you have anything that could help, preferably localish too, (Bolton/Manchester/Lancs) :cheers:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Someone must have an old BMX festering in their shed, garage, loft, allotment, west wing etc, etc, etc ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
So I'm not local and it's not a BMX, but I do have a Chopper sitting in my shed which isn't getting used.

You could scavenge parts or keep it whole for her if you're OK paying for postage?

Newcastle to Manchester isn't too arduous by train either so I could drop off if you're interested.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
So I'm not local and it's not a BMX, but I do have a Chopper sitting in my shed which isn't getting used.

You could scavenge parts or keep it whole for her if you're OK paying for postage?

Newcastle to Manchester isn't too arduous by train either so I could drop off if you're interested.

Ooo that's a generous offer and could indeed work. Are you ok with couriering it? AFAIK Paisley Freight is about the best price wise but @biggs682 will know better.

Top Bottom