Wtd: Short (50mm ?) MTB Handlebar Stem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I do have one, it's a little cheesey though with White flames on the side.
I must admit I don't want to give it away, it's only been used once but I'll take £10.00 posted if you're interested.

I tried it on my XC bike to quicken the steering, but it made it way too twitchy for me, and it won't fit the AM bike as it doesn't have O/S bars.

OP
OP
E

ed_o_brain

I do have one, it's a little cheesey though with White flames on the side.
I must admit I don't want to give it away, it's only been used once but I'll take £10.00 posted if you're interested.

I tried it on my XC bike to quicken the steering, but it made it way too twitchy for me, and it won't fit the AM bike as it doesn't have O/S bars.

That will do. Thank you.
Can pay via paypal, cheque or bank transfer. Let me know which you will prefer and I'll PM you.

Thanks.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Bank transfer would be good if possible. I'm at work at the moment, let me get home this evening and I'll send you some pictures to make sure it's what you're after.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
No worries, I'm sorry, I forgot all about it last night.

Time I remembered, it was too late to drag the big box of bike bits out from under the stairs. I'll sort it out later this evening.
It's one of these though, which you could buy new for just another 8 quid and maybe return it if it's no good?

Top Bottom