www.cyclogs.org

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MancRider78

Hi all,

Is the CC team the log site a team from this site?? If so how do I join?? Am a bit slow on the time side but adding 15.5mpd when commuting

Will1985

Über Member
Nice big thread about it here.

snorri

Legendary Member
MancRider78 said:
Am a bit slow on the time side but adding 15.5mpd when commuting
Don't worry about your time, some people recording data on that site never get out of the house, they just watch tv in their living room whilst pedalling some sort of machine!!!!!!!:biggrin:
Join up by all means, but just look on it as a record of your personal performance.:smile:

montage

God Almighty
How do you join?

God the initiation process is HORRIBLE.....

the ceremony for graduates afterwards is just a test of mental endurance

good luck

yello

You have to able to put up with inane cutesy babble, pictures of kittens and stuff like that. Horrible cliquey stuff! :biggrin:;):smile:;):ohmy:;):smile:

yello

montage said:
Don't mention the involuntary castration

I didn't! :smile:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
summerdays said:
Doesn't Auntie Helen need to vet him first to check that he isn't a rival for the top of the league?:smile::smile:
I'm glad you remember that!

Mind you, I've all but given up now that Ianrauk is beating me again, as is Yello at times, HeartAttack, Aran20 (of course), probably Snorri/Sandy...

OP
OP
MancRider78

MancRider78

Damn missed my goal. Finished 48th, in my defence wasn't a full month and missed a week being ill. Next month top 30, for sure!!! Made my second taret of beating an arbitary team member though... next target...?????

MrRidley

Yes always the same at the top,Auntie Helen, Arallasop,Yello etc etc, perhaps we should start getting so many miles of a start (say 1000) to give the rest of us a chance :biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Yello's been a bit quieter recently, HeartAttack did a huge distance in June and then didn't log for July... so there are some different faces. Ianrauk has done mega miles the last two months but says he's calming down a bit now the football season is starting again...

Top Bottom