xsmall gloves?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
I ride with a pair of Altura ProGel gloves which are a small. However the gel sections of these gloves are not always the part of my had which touch the bars.

Is it worth me simply looking at women's gloves, or are xsmall gloves available for grown-ups?

Thanks

vickster

Legendary Member
Go to Evans or similar and try some on. Maybe it's the brand just aren't right for you. Do the gloves fit your hands otherwise, I.e. Fingers?

Sigma have gloves in their clearance lately in different sizes if you look at their site

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/clearan...0cyA+IExvbmcgRmluZ2Vyfn4wfn5zY29yZSBkZXNjfn4=

Be aware that, in specialized for example, a small women's glove will be somewhat smaller than a small men's. I take a medium in a men's, but a large or x large in women's. So an xs women's will be Very small potentially

Trial and error, take your bike to the shop!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
You have women hands my lord I trust those hands etc etc........

Another solution is non gel gloves (obvious need somewhat fit well so best to try on rather than mail order) and use 2 layers of bar tape.

inkd

I have fairly small hands and found Specialized body geometry fit me very well. As Vickster said, try on if you can.

Top Bottom