Yay.......first 300 miles under my belt.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Well done! :bicycle:

weemarie

Well i've just got back from a 24 miler & just added up my accumulated distance & i've managed a tad over 300miles so far (no commuting.....2 wheels & a 800cc engine for that ^_^) , i've had my bike 3 weeks tomorrow.......I'm luuurving it :wahhey:
All this cycling is really quite addictive and makes you look and feel years younger. Thats really good millage for three weeks.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Well done. We generally cover about 80 miles per week at the moment and have been cycling for ages. You are obviously a whole lot more motivated than we are. Great to hear that you are loving your bike.

David Garside

That Northeast coastline is a beautiful place to be...ideal for cycling. (I grew up in Newcastle and have a brother who lives in Wallsend so visit once a year or so) I wish I had that down here in the South....Not that I'm saying it isn't beautiful down here....just the coast is nicer I think.
Well done to you. ^_^

well done :bravo:

OP
OP
WobblyBob

WobblyBob

Thanks for all the encouragement folks but i'm sure my initial enthusiasm might tail off over the coming months ha, yeah David you're right about the N.E. coastline i am pretty lucky in that respect !

Alex11, i ride a Spesh Crossstrail Comp which probably is'nt ideal for the milage i'm doing but hey...its probably making me work a bit harder anyway.

Cheers

Top Bottom