Yay, mileage goal reached!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
With yesterday's ride, I'm up to 5047 miles for the year. Well chuffed! As a member of yacf on bikejournal though, I'd be the first to admit that it's only a little bit compared with many of the mileage monsters on there. yacf is fourth on the list of clubs with 460,000km for the year, and that's with just over a tenth the number of riders that the first placed club has!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well done Mikey, I have aslo done over 5000 miles this year so well chuffed too

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nah, no goal, but I'd like to do a few more next year.

It's not very much mileage to be honest. More than some, but less than many others. The top mileage bloke in our "club" (yacf, yet another cycling forum) has done 16,414 so far this year, and the top 16 have all done more than 10,000.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
User3143 said:
Well done, not bad going at all. Would you have done that kind of milage on an upright though?:wacko:

Probably, but not as comfortably!! Most of the mileage monsters in yacf are on uprights after all.

ianrauk said:
Well done Mikey, I have aslo done over 5000 miles this year so well chuffed too

Well done!!! It sounds like you're being modest and have probably done rather more than me.

MacBludgeon said:
Wow, congratulations, that's some serious pedal power, do you have a new target for 09 or are you resting on your laurels?

Thanks. Nah, no goal, but I'd like to do a few more next year.

It's not very much mileage to be honest. More than some, but less than many others. The top mileage bloke in our "club" (yacf, yet another cycling forum) has done 16,414 so far this year, and the top 16 have all done more than 10,000.

Randochap

Senior hunter
After yesterday's chilly 72 kilometres (45 mi), I have racked up 8,472 km (5,264 mi) this year. I'll brave the promised freezing rain tomorrow to break 8,500 km (5282 mi) and then it'll be time to replace the batteries in the computers and reset them, ready for the club annual New Year's Day ride.

I am short of my 2006 PB 10,000k (6,213mi), but the weather hasn't been exactly cooperating the last month. Still, I'll total over 35,000 CKAP logged kilometres, this year. Pretty happy with that.

No im just talking about commuting and not fun rides of which I have done very few in 2008.

Top Bottom