Yay...Picked up my new bike today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Philk

After months of putting up with the clicking crank on the allez i decided an upgrade would sort the problem once and for all....

So i purchased and collected my new Trek Madone 5.2 c H2 2011, with Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels.

The things a rocket ship :biggrin: I cant wait till we get a nice dry day.

My Kinesis has a bit of a clicking crank, I don't think I'll be replacing the whole bike, maybe just the BB. Enjoy your new bike, ps post some pictures :smile:

OP
OP
P

Philk

Went out for a 20 mile ride this morning, what a difference this is over the Allez Elite.
Most notably going up hills seems easier, the brakes really work and it is really comfortable.

im going to go try my first 50 mile ride next saturday :smile:

Heres some pics...

P1010058.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010056.jpg

Scotmitchy

Stunning looking bike, and I love the photo - daft question though, how are you getting it to stand up for the piccie?

Oh, and well done on your mileage.

Went out for a 20 mile ride this morning, what a difference this is over the Allez Elite.
Most notably going up hills seems easier, the brakes really work and it is really comfortable.

im going to go try my first 50 mile ride next saturday :smile:

Heres some pics...

P1010058.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010056.jpg

Scotmitchy

Ahh! I am envious, I have been struggling to get a nice pic of my bike without having to have someone holding it or propping it against a tree!

Theres a stand that hooks into the rear axel, its a grey/silver colour so doesnt stand out in the pic

Top Bottom