Yehey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

levad

Veteran
Clocked up 1,000 miles commuting since 1st January. (1,003 to be exact) ;). This is a month earlier than last year and it includes several journeys with off's on the ice !

janm399

Veteran
Impressive! I'm at 2133 so far this year, but that includes weekend rides! How long is your commute?

OP
OP
levad

levad

Veteran
26 mile round trip. Rural Oxfordshire. This morning was busy as I had to wait for 4 cars at the end of my road and then saw 8 more vehicles on the whole journey in. Quieter coming home but had the odd horse thrown in as well.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
levad said:
26 mile round trip. Rural Oxfordshire. This morning was busy as I had to wait for 4 cars at the end of my road and then saw 8 more vehicles on the whole journey in. Quieter coming home but had the odd horse thrown in as well.

Sounds stressfull that!!!!!:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good going that -I'm just short of 1000 this year, although no long weekend rides - nothing more than 20-30 miles. I'm slightly behind last year due to the ice and a shoulder injury.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Nice one well done. I am at 1072 but down on last year due to the Ice in Feb. I had hoped I would be at 1500 by now but hope to catch up by May.

Top Bottom