Yes another what bike...!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi i am Looking for my first road bike that i plan on using for racing aswell as "everyday use" so an all rounder! I have a budget of £800. One that has interested me is 2013 giant defy 2. What other bikes would you recommend to compare with the giant?

vickster

Legendary Member
Equivalent priced Specialized Allez or one of the excellent cannondale CAAD models, try to find a 2012 for better bang for your buck
Most important, test ride, get the one that fits you best and you like most :smile:

OP
OP
B

Bajs

Equivalent priced Specialized Allez or one of the excellent cannondale CAAD models, try to find a 2012 for better bang for your buck
Most important, test ride, get the one that fits you best and you like most :smile:

Thanks for the reply vickster! What CAAD models would you suggest to look at? I dont know much about them. I would like atleast tiagra gears etc. Also where would i look for deals on 2012 bikes? Places i have looked dont seem to give much of a deal on the older models. Cheers

musa

Über Member
Mate go on wiggle and check there deal. They got a verenti millook for 750 or something. Not sure if still there but worth a crak

OP
OP
B

Bajs

Mate go on wiggle and check there deal. They got a verenti millook for 750 or something. Not sure if still there but worth a crak

I couldnt find that bike mate! Would anyone recommend Felt F4130 Shimano 105 2012. It has a steel frame but looks brilliant and is well equipped. Would it be good for racing with?

vickster

Legendary Member
Top Bottom